I was nominated for a Liebster by the awesome guys at It’s just the booze dancing. I’m so honored that someone is actually reading my blog about beer and caps and commenting – thanks!! 🙂
Evidently here’s what a Leibster Award is all about:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to recognize your favorite up-and-coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 subscribers, and that you feel deserve more. It’s a cool way to meet more folks and learn some new things…and generally expand your horizons, in my opinion.
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
There are so many other blogs that I really love. I appreciate that people take time out of their everyday lives to post about what they love! The five blogs I’ve choosen are people that are really passionate about what they blog and I always enjoy reading what they post:
1. A Lego A Day – this guy is a genius and his photos make me laugh!
2. It’s just the booze dancing – No, I didn’t just pick these guys because they nominated me… I LOVE them! Not only do they know beer, they’re witty about it – which is dangerous!
3. Sweet & Stout – This chick likes good beer, and makes cupcakes out of it! I think that may be one of my dreams come true. It’s good stuff, check it out!
4. Rufus’ Food and Spirits Guide – Delicious food and divine pictures! Not only does this married couple provide wonderful recipes, they do it with lots of ingredients from their own garden, and with class!
5. A Year in Beer – Lots of great beers, so little time!
Thanks again for the cool award – and cheers!